I’ve been selling Real Estate for over 20 years and I still love it!A Message From Barb
I’ve been married to my husband, Lou, for over 37 years and we have two grown children: Lisa and Matt and one grandchild, Ethan. When not working with my clients, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking, reading, doing crossword puzzles and traveling to new places. I hope the pictures on this page help you to get to know me away from the office.
My community and professional contributions include:
- Board member of the Lehigh Valley Child Women of the Child Advocacy Center (WoCAC)
- long-time member of the Allentown Rotary
- past chairperson of the Keller Williams Education Committee and an active trainer in the Allentown Keller Williams office
- past member of the Board of Directors, Lehigh Valley YW/YMCA
- past member of the Board of Directors, Lehigh Valley Habitat for Humanity
You won’t find another agent who’s earned a more glowing reputation among REALTORS® in the Lehigh Valley and nationwide. I believe that my clients deserve nothing less than the best and, from the starting line to the dotted line, you won’t find another agent who works harder or cares more than Barb Bottitta.
For more information on my professional credentials, please see My Resume.